Sunday, April 24, 2011

Melissa Young's getting to know you!

1. Why were you given your particular name?
  • My mother liked the name Melissa, no real story there. However, I was given my middle name after an aunt who was not supposed to be able to have children. She ended up having two boys.
2. What is your favorite thing to do?
  • I really enjoy going on outings with my children. Exploring the new areas we get to live in.... basically making memories.
3. What is your favorite food?
  • Mexican dishes are so YUMMY. My all time favorite food though has to be ice cream!
4. What if your favorite book?
  • Without a doubt..... Gone With The Wind.
5. What is your favorite kind of music?
  • This is tricky because it all depends on my mood. My IPod is an eclectic mix of Alt. Rock, Contemporary, Oldies, "angry white man music", Country ballads with a smattering of Hair Bands. Because you gotta mix it up!
6. When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do?
  • If I have a chance to actually sit down, you can catch me reading or watching whatever I have on the DVR. (I am a reality show addict!)
7. What is your favorite candy bar?
  • Not really a candy bar, yet LOVE me some M&M's.
8. What place would you like to visit?
  • Would love to take a tour of several places in Western Europe, Ireland, England, Germany, Italy.
9. What are three adjectives which describe you?
  • Persistent, family-oriented, outspoken
10. What do you want to be doing in ten years?
  • Living back in Utah close to family and enjoying David's retirement. Most importantly, hopefully I will be surviving my kids growing up and moving out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh good! So happy you posted.

    4. Not surprised at all, you love your civil war area romance stories! I still need to read Gone with the Wind, only watched the movie!

    8. I want to go to all those places too! Our next trip we take it going to be to Italy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go back to Utah, too! And I love making memories with the family. It always seems to turn out better in my head than real life, but I hope that is just the stage of having small children... ;)

    ReplyDelete