Monday, April 18, 2011

Getting to Know Sarah

1. Why were you given your particular name?

  • I am named after my great-grandmother Sarah Maggie Wolverton. My middle name is also a family name. My grandfather was Eugene, my dad is Randall Eugene, and I am Sarah Jean.
2. What is your favorite thing to do?

  • Watch movies with my family, although Jack has sucked the fun out of going to the theater. I'm anxious for the day he'll actually sit through a movie at the theater.
3. What is your favorite food?

  • PIZZA! I don't care how unsophisticated it is, I can't get enough of it.
4. What is your favorite book?

  • Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury
5. What is your favorite kind of music?

  • Mainly Alt Rock - my favorite bands are Eve 6 and The Killers. I have a little bit of everything on my iPod though, from Selena Gomez to Beethoven.
6. When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do?

  • Read or catch up on episodes of Bones or NCIS.
7. What is your favorite candy bar?

  • Mini Reese's peanut butter cups
8. What place would you like to visit?

  • France
9. What are three adjectives which describe you?

  • Smart, Dependable, Kind
10. What do you want to be doing in ten years?

  • Surviving the teen years with my kids and hopefully teaching full-time again.

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your Getting to know you! So happy you did it also! I LOVE pizza also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your IPod sounds like mine, a little bit fo everything.

    ReplyDelete