Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting to know YOU!!!



Carrie Dixon



1. Why were you given your particular name?

  • My mother loved, 'Little House on the Prairie', so she named me after Carrie-Anne.



2. What is your favorite thing to do?

  • I have 2 : Shopping & Reading



3. What is your favorite food?

  • Mexican, love me some good hole in the wall Mexican joints!



4. What is your favorite book?

  • 'The Road', by Cormac McCarthy



5. What is your favorite kind of music?

  • I like all kinds but I really do enjoy some alternative ROCK baby!!!



6. When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do?

  • I either read, clean or jump online.



7. What is your favorite candy bar?

  • I love a fresh Milky Way.



8. What place would you like to visit?

  • Italy



9. What are three adjectives which describe you?

  • Diligent, Thoughtful, & Adaptable


10. What do you want to be doing in ten years?
  • Laying on a beach somewhere drinking a Pina Colada and relaxing!


~ Now copy this post and rename it and answer the above questions too!!!





2 comments:

  1. So many comments:
    1.Why is it that Mexican is the only "hole-in-the-wall" place I trust? haha
    2.What is a fresh milky way? (Does it mean not one left over from Halloween that you find between the couch cushions 5 months later?)
    3.I have never heard someone describe themself as adaptable--love it.
    4.Good idea on where you want to be in 10 years. Make that 18, and I'll join ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany -

    I consider a fresh Milky Way to be one that has not gone white on the outside and is nice and soft on the inside, LOL.

    Definitely join me in 10 or 18 years on the beach! The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete