Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Carla Miller's getting to know you






1. Why were you given your particular name? 
Well,on threat that I was born,my great uncle Carlos died so my daddy named me Carla Melissa, I was called Missy til middle school.

2. What is your favorite thing to do?

Read!!!!!!! Paint,swim,listen to music

3. What is your favorite food?

Salad, I love it anyway.


4. What is your favorite book.
Hum.... That is a hard one. It's a toss up between The Twilight Saga and Pride and Prejudice. I know, I know....that is a huge difference but like I said I love to read.

5. What is your favorite kind of music?

I love indie alternative, some rock, some oldies example are: Coldplay, my chemical romance, Eric clapton,van Morrison,the cure,the bravery and trust me folks I could keep going.

6. When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do?

again, read! Catch up on t.v shows SLEEP!

7. What is your favorite candy bar?

Carmelo

8. What place would you like to visit?

Italy or Spain, those are my next trips to be take,not sure when that will be but someway somehow it will happen,even if ihave to sell a kidney.

9. What are three adjectives which describe
Determined,funny,short......my brain is not working enough to come up with anything witty,dang I should have said witty!

10. What do you want to be doing in ten years?
1. I hope to survive three teenage daughters, 2.work doing hair 3. travel travel travel!


kids!






2 comments:

  1. Great job Girl, you were able to post from your Ipad!

    3. I LOVE Salads too, anyways as well!

    5. I listen to almost the exact same stuff,although, on occasion you will hear me listening to Rap or R&B. LOL

    8. We definitely need to take a girls trip to Italy one day ( in the distant future ) since we both want to go!!!

    ReplyDelete