Friday, June 15, 2012

Ghost Walk Tour

In honor of reading Sunday's Child, written by a local author, Carrie set us up for a ghost walk tour of New Bern. I don't know about everyone else, but I loved it! I loved learning about all the legends and myths about New Bern and some of its buildings.  Like this one--can you see the woman in the window?! ;)


I think you can tell by our faces who the believers and non-believers were...
(Wendy: "Maybe if I stand way over here, then I can run away easier..."
Carla: "I know you're taking my picture..."
Amy: "Bless your heart. I'm just going to smile, even though I think you're crazy."
SharRee, Brittany, Melissa, and Lauren: "Interesting..."
Jamie: "Seriously guys, you're listening to this crap?")

We ended the tour at the Episcopal church, learning about the mass graves.  We weren't sure if our tour guide was Southern, English, or something in between...


And what would a night of ghosts be without a sighting?!  Check out this hunk Carrie and Melissa picked up:

I love you gorgeous girls!

1 comment: